Oriole Dog Training Club
9 Azar Ct
Halethorpe, MD 21227
From 95 North: Take Exit 50A-50B onto Caton Ave toward South Washington. Keep right onto Caton Ave S toward Washington Blvd. Turn right onto Joh Ave. Turn left on-to Benson Ave. Turn left onto Knecht Ave. Turn left onto Azar Ct, #9 is on the right.
From Interstate 695/Baltimore Beltway traveling towards Essex: Take Exit 11A-11B for Interstate 95 South towards Washington. Keep right and follow signs for Sulphur Springs Rd. Turn right onto Sulphur Springs Rd (signs say Arbutus/Violetville). Take the first right onto Benson Ave. Take a right onto Knecht Ave. Turn left onto Azar Ct, #9 is on the right.
From Interstate 695/Baltimore Beltway traveling towards Towson: Take Exit 10 for US-1 ALT/Washington Blvd in Halethorpe.Turn left onto Rt 1, turn right onto Sulphur Springs Rd.Take the first right onto Benson Ave. Take a right onto Knecht Ave. Turn left onto Azar Ct, #9 is on the right.
If you go
- If it’s hot outside, you’ll be cool inside. Bring a hoodie in all weather types
- The club is creative on where you can crate your dog(s) to ensure space for all. You might need to think creatively too 🙂
- Get ready to enjoy a clean facility!
It is quite easy to spot the Benson Business Center, but a little trickier to find the door to enter. It’s roughly in the middle of the long building. Click on the images below to see what ODTC’s storefront really looks like.
Agility Circuits: AKC, CPE, NADAC, USDAA
Date Last Visited: June 9, 2019
Recorder: Jacqui O’Neill
- Oriole Dog Training Club
- Shetland Sheepdog Club of Greater Baltimore
CPE, USDAA, NADAC
- Artful Dodgers
- Mid-Atlantic MADness
AKC, 2019 – $20 | $20 | $20 | $20 | $20
- Trials run by Oriole Dog Training Club have some of the largest MACH and PACH ribbons around.
- Other ribbons aren’t too shabby either
- Large selection of worker snacks and water
- Most of the AKC trials fill quickly