TNT Dog Center
7405 W Wackerly Rd
Midland, MI 48642
Traveling via I-75: Take US-10 west to the Stark Road exit (119); turn right onto Stark, then RIGHT on Wackerly (caution, some GPS devises may send you left). TNT is 1⁄2 mile west on the right hand side.
Traveling via M-20: Take M-20 to Meridian Rd; turn left towards Sanford. Continue to light at Saginaw Rd; turn right. Continue about 3 miles to Wackerly Rd; turn left (only has left hand turn). TNT is 1⁄2 mile on the left hand side.
- TNT Dog Center, Midland MI
- Sanford Lake Bar & Grill, Sanford MI
- It’s all about that turf, bout that turf at Midland
If you go
- Be prepared to experience a first-class agility facility — this facility is my personal favorite in Michigan. Everything seems to have been thought out carefully before it was implemented. Over time, the facility’s cleanliness has gone down a bit. It is still good, just lots of dog hair. And who doesn’t deal with that all the time at home anyway? Midland is very lucky to have this facility to both train and trial!
- Workers are fed breakfast and lunch. Breakfast includes boiled eggs, fruit, cottage cheese, bagels, pastries, bananas, and sometimes a hot egg-type casserole. Lunch is usually a home-cooked casserole along with salads and sides. Home-made cookies or various baked goods also. Even if you don’t volunteer to work, you can still eat by adding a donation to the money jar.
- This is one place where you might consider bringing water from home for yourself or your dogs if are not in the habit of doing that now. The water is extremely hard and has a hard taste to go along with it. Keep your pups happier and bring a few jugs of H2O along with you!
The smaller look of the building and no sign at the end of the drive means you could pass it the first time. When coming from the north, it is just after a building that processes wood; look for large piles of mulch.
There is generally ample parking on blacktop or on the grass, although the grassy areas can. The back parking area was blacktopped in the summer of 2022. This means there is room for all to park on black top if they wish. It also means RV parking is no longer on dirt. The facility’s drive is shared with several self-storage rental units. Provided none are blocked, parking around these buildings is permissible.
There are two buildings, one for agility and one for dock diving and canine water therapy. The blue one closest to the road is the agility building.