Eastern Idaho State Fairgrounds > Overnight Options
Please see the Nearby tab for hotels. This tab specifically covers overnight accommodations on site.
RV Parking Around the Agility Ring
- Reservations required for electrical hookups; bring extra extension cord(s)
- Cost is $45 per night for all sites
- Mandatory that generators supply power for air conditioner and recreational vehicles furnaces
- Space size is 25 feet wide by the TOTAL length of the outfit. (Maximum 50 ft). Any RV or trailer over 50 ft in length will be required to unhook and reserve two spaces.
- RV units overall width with tip-outs and awnings, if more than 25 feet wide, must reserve 2 spots.
- Spaces assigned as received by size and space requirements
- Day parking for additional vehicles is $5 per day; without an advance reservation, cost is $10 per day
Alternate RV Parking
- The Eastern Idaho State Fairgrounds has a 32 space RV Park with water & power hookups & an on-site Dump Station available to exhibitors for the Blackfoot shows.
- This RV Park is 1 block from the exhibitor’s entrance.
- Reservations for this facility must be made with the Fairgrounds directly at: Eastern Idaho State Fairgrounds Office (208) 785-2480.
- The RV Park is subject to all rules & regulations of the AKC & the Blackfoot shows.
- Absolutely no dogs allowed in any restroom on the show site.
Camping permitted on site: Yes
RV Electic Hookup: Yes
RV dump station / Propane fill-up: A dump station is available but not in the camping area by agility. It is in the alternate RV parking area as described above.